Sorry, this job has expired.
Stator Assembler for Baker Hughes a GE Company
Baker Hughes, a GE company is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. We have openings for Stator Assembler Candidates at our Claremore facility. These are full time positions and offer a position with a company with many advancement opportunities.
• Very competitive wages commensurate with your skill set
• Full Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• Plus more
• Follow manufacturing methods to perform normal job tasks in a safe manner under the direction of the supervisor, group leader, or experienced associates in the area.
• Work with a partner in most cases.
• Individual may work in hot environment (epoxy).
• Cleans and inspects tubing prior to stator injection process.
• Individual operates surface blasting equipment and blast tubing per specifications.
• Individual operates rubber mill and mix rubber compounds per specification.
• Individual applies primer and glue to stator tubing assemblies.
• Operates injection equipment and injects rubber into stator tubing assemblies.
• Individual cures stator assemblies utilizing high temperature tanks.
• 2nd Shift work schedule: 5pm-3:30am, Monday – Thursday
• High School Diploma or GED
• Must have 1+ year experience in similar manufacturing environment
• Individual must have bility to read and interpret routine instructions.
• Individual must have ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Individual must have good mechanical aptitude, use of general hand tools, cutting torch, air tools and precision measuring equipment.
• Individual must have ability to operate material moving equipment/overhead crane and/or obtain certification.
• Individual must have basic computer skills
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.