Field Operator Artificial Lift
Baker Hughes, a GE company is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
Because of rapid growth we an immediate need for field operators in our operations in the Permian basin. These individuals will work out of our operations in Snyder TX.
• Competitive Wages
• Full Benefits
• Plus Much more
• Under general supervision is responsible for spooling and banding electrical power cable utilized on ESP systems in coordinated effort and procedure with installation engineer and rig operators.
• Spools cable onto cable reel as the tubing is being pulled out of the well. Bands cable onto tubing as the down unit and tubing are being run into the well.
• Maintains cable service truck and trailer, performs daily inspections to ensure compliance with DOT regulations. May be called upon to assist with training new Cable Installation employees.
• Proper completion of DOT log books, DOT inspection forms, and turn in for office records. Proficiently performs equipment lay downs as requested by customers and completes paperwork.
• Completes daily time sheet. Conducts field analysis and tests cable strings after they have come out of the well.
• The ability to collect information during testing and inspection to provide customers with recommendations on equipment or cable status.
• Quickly adjusts to changing job assignments/requirements and the flexibility to work overtime with little or no advance notice.
• Ability to perform frequent travel in the field
• Ability to be on call 24/7
• High School Diploma with a Mechanical or Electrical Background
• Candidates must be team players
• Class A CDL (will consider candidates without CDL, but will be required to obtain to function as a Field Operator)
• Previous experience in the oil Field
• Minimum 2 year Technical Degree preferred
• Previous experience working with Electrical Submersible Pumps
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law