Sorry, this job has expired.
Electronic Assembler Position at Baker Hughes a GE Company
Baker Hughes, a GE company is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. We have openings for Electronic Assembler candidates at our Claremore facility. These are full time positions and offer a position with a company with many advancement opportunities.
• Very competitive wages commensurate with your skill set
• Full Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• Plus more
• Individual will perform component assembly of circuit boards, wiring harnesses, connectors, chassis wiring assemblies and mechanical assemblies.
• Mounts and solders components, wiring harnesses, connectors and mechanical assemblies.
• First shift: Monday thru Friday
What we are looking for:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Have 2+ years of electronic assembly or mechanical assembly experience
• Ability to work safely within a team and follow and apply all HS & E requirements.
• Demonstrated success with past assembly experience with excellent tenure
• Ability to perform high and low level temperature soldering.
• Ability to identify and read values of common electronic components.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints, and electronic schematics.
• Ability to follow and work to precise Manufacturing methods.
• Ability to operate necessary tooling to accomplish drive assembly. For example, crimpers (manual and electric), Komax Cable machine, XF-500 Micro percussion marking machine, Automatic wire cutting/stripping machine, Voltmeter, Multi-meter, and cut off saw. As well as, a familiarity with all common hand tools.
• Knowledgeable with transformers, capacitors, switches, and circuits and common electronic components and fasteners.
• Successful candidate will be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.